Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Caught by the Devil

Went out on a movie date with Ms. M (FHM Indonesia Dec 2007 Model) for the first time. I picked Plaza Senayan as the venue because I figured out it wouldn’t be so crowded. Somehow, I like to keep my privacy when I go out with this type of girl. :D It was a wrong decision to pick Plaza Senayan L As soon as I walked into the theatre; I met my neighbor and his GF. He was giving me a quirky smile as the skin color difference between Ms. M and I was so obvious. As soon as his GF went to the washroom, he called me and asked me who the girl was and whether the girl is shareable :D (I would be crying if I was the dude’s GF to find out that he wanted to fuck someone else girl he he he :D )
Anyway, was finally able to get away from my neighbor and sat back to this gorgeous girl. 1915 hrs, watched the movie. Walked out the theatre and bammm….. a girl named Virshie walked toward me and started to shout at me. “Where the hell have you been?” I remember her as one of the “Tequilla Band” singers and the last time I contacted her was the morning after I screwed her 3 times. Hey… it wasn’t my fault at all. I lost my hand phone the night after I screwed her. :P



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons